- The cast consists of 8-14 players.
- The are not divided into teams, with the exeption of certain twists.
- Every season has a final 2, in which a jury, will vote for the winner. The jury consists of 5-9 players, and usually starts at the halfway point in the competition.
- At the begin of each round, every player will vote for who they would like to become the Head Chief.
- The Head Chief has the responsibility of divided the remaining players into two even Clans to compete in the head to head in Survival Challenge.
- However, if there is an uneven amount of players, the Head Chief will take part. In the case of his/her Clan losing, the Head Chief remains in power and immune from Banishment.
- The Head Chief will end after the cast has reached four players, at this point, Clans will be randomly drawn.
- Challenges are used to win immunity, the losing Clan will face Banishment.
- Challenges will consist of flash games, trivia, luck, and spam challenges. There will be a variety every season.
- The winning clan is immune from Banishment, and will take part in choosing the fate of the losing Clan.
- At the Elimination Ceremony, known as the "Sacrifice," is where the players vote on who they want to be banished. The losing Clan members do not have a vote.
- The only immune players at the Sacrifice are the Head Chief and the winning Clan.
- After the Host reads the votes, the player who received the most votes will be banished.
The Ultimate SacrificeEdit
- After the player is banished from the Lion Games, the Ultimate Sacrifice is put into play. During this,
- At the final 2, the jury will come in and vote for a Survivor.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.